Organizing, managing, and moderating OpenLebo.com takes a few hours a week. As the community grows, more members join, and more content is added we expect the need for moderators to grow.
Right now, this site is run by volunteer moderators who give an hour or two a week doing things like:
- Moving general questions into the right forums.
- Tagging questions and other content appropriately.
- Reviewing and editing blog posts.
- Reviewing flagged content.
- Ensuring user-submitted content meets user guidelines.
- Creating tutorials, writing help and how-to docs, and providing support to members on how to use the site.
Time Commitment #
We expect the time commitment to be at least one hour per week. As the site grows and more posts are added, we might add organizational zoom meetings for moderators which would add another half-hour to one hour per week.
Apply Now #
If you’d like to join us as a volunteer moderator, fill out the form below and a team member will get back to you shortly. At this time, we are only accepting Mt. Lebanon residents as volunteer moderators. Your address is required to validate you are a Mt. Lebanon resident.